On 1 April, the ‘33rd Coronavirus Control Ordinance for Rhineland-Palatinate’ (33. CoBeLVO) went into effect.
Effective Monday, 9 May 2022, the following visiting and hygiene rules are in force at both locations of the Municipal Hospital of Pirmasens:
- Visitors and people accompanying patients (including people vaccinated against and/or recovered from the coronavirus) may enter the facility only with a same-day, qualified test certificate. Please voluntarily present your test certificate when entering the hospital.
A certified testing centre is located in front of the main entrance of the hospital at the Pirmasens location.
- Entering the hospital and staying in the facility is permitted only for those wearing an FFP2 mask.
- Each patient is permitted to receive one visitor for one hour per day.
- Visiting hours are daily from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., with last admission at 5:00 p.m.
- Separate visiting hours apply for psychiatry: daily from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., with visits limited to 30 minutes – last admission at 4:30 p.m. Visitors are required to report to the respective psychiatric ward.
- There are also different rules for the intensive care unit. Visiting hours here are from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Each patient is permitted to receive one visitor for a half hour per day.
- Company representatives and craftsmen must wear an FFP2 mask and may enter the facility only upon presentation of a valid test certificate.
- People suffering from COVID-19 or cold symptoms are not permitted to enter the hospital.